SantePlus has the expertise to adapt preparedness plans to a number of public health disasters. SantePlus can assist organizations in the following areas:
• Plan for the impact of a public health crisis on your organization so that your human resources are able to meet the demands of operational continuity.
• Plan for the impact of a public health crisis on your employees, their families, and customers and suppliers.
• Establish policies to be implemented during a public health crisis.
• Allocate resources to protect your employees.
• Communicate with and educate your employees and customers on effective strategies to deal with a particular type of public health crisis.
• Coordinate with external organizations and help your community.
• Facilitate tabletop exercises to assist in the training of staff, and to develop dialogs between various business and/or community agencies who may be involved in pubic health emergencies.
SantePlus can help your organization develop a public health preparedness plan, assist in its implementation, and also perform drills to test your organization’s readiness for a disaster. Now is the time to prepare – SantePlus and we will be happy to assist you before a crisis disrupts your operations and services.
We can help ensure that public health issues of importance are not neglected during the creation and maintenance of disaster operational continuity responses before, during and after events.
We participate in planning meetings, “table top simulations” and many times provide a “new set of eyes” to address issues.
Our approach is collaborative. We work on the basis of specific objectives agreed to before project approval, with clearly articulated performance metrics and a range of options to achieve the performance outcomes.